Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
OmniRaise is a new Marketing and Fundraising Agency serving the Non-Government /charity sector and specialising in face to face & phone marketing. We work across South East Asian and East Asia (Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong). With more markets to come over the next 12 – 18 months.
Due to our rapid growth in the last 2 years we need to expand our management team. We are looking for an experienced Telemarketing Manager to join our Malaysia team.
We are searching for an enthusiastic team member with a “CAN DO” attitude. You will have a strong Logical, Analytical and Creativity mind-set, Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking and Highly Self-Motivated.
You will be joining a well-established team with goals to expand and grow the strategic directions of events space over the next 12 months.
We offer an exciting working environment with a fun loving team. You will work alongside globally recognized organizations and supporting them to continue making an impact on some of the world’s biggest challenges today – Reducing poverty, educating children, combating climate change and protecting animals are just some of impacts you will achieve in this role.
Your role will include:
- Managing a team of 8-15 sales and fundraising and sales professionals who call leads generated online via surveys or Facebook to convert them to members of the organisations
- we work for Training, motivating, performance managing, developing and progressing our staff
- Lead from the front by achieving personal sales targets as well as team sales targets
- Coaching and mentoring the team for success
What we offer:·
- Competitive basic pay plus commission
- Work life balance – forget 7am starts and 10pm finishes – we encourage balance, and manageable hours.· Fun, family environment – recognition program, incentives, monthly team dinners, quarterly team building
- No pressure to do recruitment and management – our Managers are supported by a team of recruiters so they can focus instead of training, managing and developing teams· Travel opportunities to Thailand and throughout South East Asia to our other offices in Singapore or Malaysia
- Generous social security, leave, and other benefits
- Having already built a strong culture in our Thailand office, we know what staff feel working for us:
- “I feel proud to work here” – Kat, Face to Face Team Leader Face to Face, Thailand· “I treat this business like it’s my own” – Poom, Events Manager, Thailand
- “This job really teaches me to think, rather than just follow a process like many companies do.” Por, Team Manager Thailand.
- “I feel so supported and am so happy to work here.” Mamaew, Telemarketing Manager
What we’re looking for:·
- At least 1-2 years experience in Sales leading a team of people
- Experience in outbound tele sales rather than customer service· Experience in fundraising highly desirable but not essential
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm· Resilience and determination
- High expectations of staff but delivered with a highly empathetic manner· Adaptability – you must be comfortable with constant change