Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
OmniRaise is a new Marketing and Fundraising Agency serving the Non-Government/ Charity sector in Malaysia. We are looking for Team Leaders to help lead a team of sales, fundraising and marketing staff who will recruit new members for our partners outdoors, via roadshows in corporate offices or shopping malls around Kuala Lumpur.
Your role will include:
- Managing a team of 8-15 sales and fundraising professionals, working on streets, at roadshows, booth at shopping malls and corporates across Kuala Lumpur.
- Training, motivating, performance managing, developing and progressing our staff
- Lead from the front by achieving personal sales targets as well as team sales targets
- Coaching and mentoring the team for success
What we offer:
- Competitive basic pay plus commission
- Work life balance – forget 7am start and 10pm finishes, which often the case when working in commission only based models. We encourage balance and manageable hours.
- Fun, family environment – recognition program, incentives, monthly team dinners, quarterly team building
- No pressure to do recruitment and management – our managers are supported by a team of recruiters so they can focus instead of training, managing and developing teams
- Travel opportunities through South East Asia to our other offices in Singapore or Thailand
- Generous social security, leave and other benefits
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1-2-year experience in Sales leading a team of people
- Experience in fundraising highly desirable but not essential
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm
- Resilience and determination
- High expectations of staff but delivered with a highly empathetic manner
- Adaptability – you must be comfortable with constant chance
- Team player and good in managing team members.
What some of our staff say about working with OmniRaise:
- “I feel proud to work here” – Kat, Face to Face Team Leader Face to Face, Thailand
- “I treat this business like it’s my own” – Poom, Events Manager, Thailand
- “This job really teaches me to think, rather than just follow a process like many companies do.” Por, Team Manager Thailand.
- “I feel so supported and am so happy to work here.” Mamaew, Telemarketing Manager
- “The culture, people and environment is great! – Kavitha, Assistant Manager Telemarketing (Malaysia).