Hong Kong Island
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /month
OmniRaiseis a new fundraising agency in Asia – and we’re growing fast. We currently have a presence in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and most recently Hong Kong. Due to our growth, we are looking to appoint a General Manager of Sales to help establish and growth our Face to face fundraising teams.
We’re looking for someone to join our newest market and growour face to face teams tothe level wehave achieved in other existing markets. Withinthe 1styear of operation you will grow our Hong Kong team to 100 fundraising staff. Initiallyyour ability to lead by examplewill be criticalto the success of building a strong team.As the team grows, you will be responsible for the development of over 30 Team Leaders and Managers to continue building a successful team.
You’ll have the chance to grow your leadership & communication skills, increase your earning potential, have amazing travel experiences.There is also future potential to assist in the opening of future markets.
You’ll bring diversity, experience and fresh energy to our teams. You’ll also help open upa whole new market for our charity partners –we’ve only touched the tip of the iceberg so far!!!
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
What we need from you:
- A strong desire to achieve
- People who love working in a team– OmniRaisewill feel like a family – so we need people who enjoy working in a tight knit team
- Positive mindset & self awareness(all the important EQ!)
- Cultural sensitivity– if you are joining, be prepared to adapt to new ways of working, different mindsets with openness and humility
What we offer:
- An amazing team – family like, leave no one behind, supportive culture
- Huge personal development – leadership, intercultural communication
- Opportunities for career progression– we are planning to open new markets every year across Asia and beyond and we have opportunities for people to grow and help lead startups in other countries
- Fun environment– monthly celebrations, weekly team lunches and breakfasts, paintball team building, regular bootcamp sessions for the fitness enthusiasts, regular volunteering with local charities, weekly yoga!
- Great causes – we partner with high profile, high impact charities like UNICEF, UNHCR, and WWF
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply here. Proven face to face experience is preferred.