Salary: RM2,800.00 to RM4,000.00 /month
Omniraise is one of Asia’s fastest growing Sales and Marketing company working exclusively in the NGO Sector. We are currently looking for competitive and trustworthy individuals to join our fast growing team to help us exceed our client’s targets.
If you’re looking for a sales role with a purpose and the opportunity to progress your career fast, then this is for you!
- Be a superhero for NGO’s that comes from Charity Sector, raising awareness for client’s campaigns and programs.
- Inspire public to become monthly supporters for campaigns that company involved.
- Ability to persist in sales even in the face of failure.
- Actively involved in sales and marketing to acquire new supporters by promoting and market the client’s product and services while retaining a long-term relationship with existing supporters.
- Actively involved in Face to Face Sales (Outdoor) in our Events and Roadshows including malls, corporate lobby, special events and streets.
- Other responsibilities as requested and assigned by the Director or the Manager.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess good teamwork and network skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Able to work under the target and meet the target set by the management.
- Willing and ready to learn.
- You will be expected to uphold the highest standards or integrity and conduct, consistent with organization values.
- Competitive basic pay plus bonus- double salary within 6 to 12 months.
- Family environment- recognition programs, monthly team dinner, quarterly team building.
- Travel opportunity inside and outside Malaysia.
- Fast career growth- grow to a management role with a team of 10 within 6-12 months.
- Continuous training and coaching- learning and development practice.
What some of our staff say about working in Omniraise:
- “I feel proud to work here”- Kat, Face to Face Team Leader, Thailand.
- “I treat this business like it’s my own”- Poom, Events Manager, Thailand.
- “This job really teaches me to think, rather than just follow a process like many companies do”- Por, Team Manager, Thailand.
- “I feel so supported and am so happy to work here” – Mamaew, Telemarketing Manager, Thailand.