Salary: RM4,500.00 to RM7,000.00 /month
OmniRaise is a new Marketing and Fundraising Agency serving the Non-Government /charity sector in Malaysia. We are looking for a bold, high-achieving Face to Face Fundraising Sales and Marketing Manager to launch our new face to face marketing operations in Malaysia.
We are interested in talking to experienced Fundraising Campaign Managers, or Sales Managers with extensive experience managing large regional or National teams of corporate B2C sales people.
Your role will include:
- Managing a team of direct sales staff working on streets, roadshows and booths at shopping malls and corporate across Malaysia signing up new members for our partner organisations.
- Managing a small startup team which will grow to 50 direct face to face sales staff within the first year and over 100+ staff within 2 years based on current commitments from our partners.
- Recruiting, training, motivating, performance managing, developing and progressing our staff.
- Providing leadership and inspiration for our sales and fundraising teams.
What we offer:
- Competitive basic pay plus commission
- Work life balance – forget 7am starts and late nights. We encourage balance, and manageable hours.
- The potential for stock options/ shares in the business
- Full time, hands on support from one of our experienced Directors who will be on the ground for the first 12 months or more providing direct in field support to help build your teams
- Travel opportunities throughout South East Asia to our other offices in Singapore or Thailand
- Generous social security, leave, and other benefits
What we’re looking for:
- Boldness and confidence to take on big growth goals and targets
- Drive to raise the bar in what you do
- At least 3-5 years management experience in management
- Experience in fundraising highly desirable but not essential
- Infectious energy and enthusiasm
- Resilience and determination
- High expectations of staff but delivered with a highly empathetic manner
- Adaptability – you must be comfortable with constant change
- Humility and a “learner” mentality – someone who isn’t afraid of feedback or to be challenged by peers, staff or their manager